Chicago Brick Oven CBO-750 DIY Wood Fired Pizza Oven Kit
Easily allows you to add CBO's #1 selling oven into your outdoor kitchen design. Perfect for entertaining any size crowd, this oven provides 38" x 28" of cooking surface. Installation is straightforward, but requires some hardscaping experience.
Chicago Brick Oven kits are the best available and are made entirely in America. Just choose your style and facing material. Use any combination of stone, in any texture or color, to create a stunning oven that will fit your outdoor kitchen or patio motif.
With our CBO-750 custom bundle kit, you’re equipped with everything you need to fire up CBO's signature FlameRoll™ cooking style.
Chicago Brick Oven CBO-750 DIY Wood Fired Pizza Oven Kit Features:
- 6-piece oven (dome, 3-piece hearth, arch, decorative door)
- Install kit (insulating board, anchor plate, steel plate, insulating blanket, mortar)
- Cooking kit (pizza peel, brush, infrared thermometer gun)
- Heats up in 45-60 minutes in mild weather conditions
- Kiln dried after casting process
- Refractory style oven - slightly slower to reach temperature but easier on fuel consumption
- Lower dome is traditional Neapolitan style, means even temps and low fuel consumption
- Hearth space: 38" x 28"
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.