Alfa Allegro Wood Fired Pizza Oven, Top Only
Alfa’s largest oven floor is found in their semi-professional Allegro model. With this unit, you can cook up to 5 pizzas or 11 pounds of bread at once; feed a crowd of 15-30 people with ease. The Allegro wood-fired oven reaches cooking temperatures in just 20 minutes, and perfectly cooks a Neapolitan style pizza in 90-seconds.
The optional base makes the oven easy to move and self-contained. The base features four rolling casters as well as a bottom shelf for storage and side shelves for convenience. On the door are two ergonomic wood handles which double as your draft control; open the door wider for higher heat, close it down for cooler convection cooking. The powder coated exterior means this unit is not only durable, it looks great as well.
Alfa Allegro Wood Fired Pizza Oven Features
- Easy to assemble – insert the flue, mount the cart if applicable
- Stainless steel and powder coat withstand high temps
- Stainless dome enables oven to reach high temperatures with low fuel consumption
- Ceramic fiber insulation retains heat and prevents external frame from overheating
- Fuel: hardwood logs, 2” diameter maximum
- Fuel consumption: 11 lbs/hour
- Pizza capacity: 4-5
- Chimney dimensions: 7"
- Oven Mouth Width: 23.2”
- Reaches cooking temperature within 20 minutes
- Interchangeable firebricks make up floor of oven
- Max temperature: 752°F
- Made in Italy
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.