Woodard Cortland Cushion Swivel Rocker with Twilight Frame and Linen Stone Fabric
For outdoor furniture that is Made in the U.S.A., few can match the quality and durability of Woodard’s price/value proposition. The Cortland Collection exemplifies solidarity and simplicity that proves this brand’s long-lasting legacy. With simple scrolls and box-like foundation, the Cortland frame is truly appealing and complements many decorating styles. As one of the most popular collections in Woodard’s aluminum genre, Cortland provides the comfort and durability that customers are looking for.
CORTLAND CUSHION XL SWIVEL ROCKER
Dimensions: 30”W x 36”D x 41”H
Twilight Frame Finish
Linen Stone Fabric
You can’t go wrong in choosing the Cortland Cushion Collection for your outdoor furniture. Cortland makes the decision-making process easy – Simply choose from straight or crescent Sofas and Loveseats, Spring Lounge Chairs, and Swivel Rockers to create the seating area that fits your space and style. Browse our in-stock Woodard Coffee Tables, End Tables, and Fire Tables to complete your set.
The Cortland Collection comes in a variety of finishes and fabrics. Choose from our in-stock options, or we can help you special order the frame and cushions you want. Contact us today to get a quote or for assistance in creating the outdoor space that fits your lifestyle.
- A history of quality and excellence yielding furniture that lasts well into the future
- Over 140 years of crafting furniture, including a number of award-winning designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Highest value of quality per price point for domestically manufactured outdoor furniture
- Wrought Iron furniture is hand-formed using solid iron stock to ensure frame strength and solidarity. The handcrafted technique used to form intricate designs has been handed down from generation to generation.
- Cast Aluminum frames are constructed with the purest and most resilient aluminum blocks, making the aluminum malleable and strong – resulting in durable, beautiful furniture.
- Wide Selection combined with a short (3 week) in-season delivery cycle, giving customers an opportunity for quick turnaround on custom orders.
We warrant to you, the original purchaser that with the exceptions stated below, the furniture you have selected is free from defects in material and workmanship. Straps, slings, and cushions are warranted based on quality of workmanship, not fading, discoloration, mildew resistance or stretching.
- This limited STRUCTURAL warranty lasts for a period of fifteen (15) years for Aluminum & Wrought Iron from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- This limited FINISH warranty lasts for a period of seven (7) years from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- This limited CUSHION warranty lasts for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- Wrought Iron - Clean with warm, soapy water. Damage to the paint finish may cause corrosion, touch up with paint immediately. To maintain the gloss on non-textured finishes, protect with a fine automotive wax.
- Cast Aluminum - Clean with a solution of warm water and mild soap. Use a fine automotive wax to maintain gloss on non-textured finishes.
- Cushions - Spot wash by sponging briskly with a mild soap in lukewarm water (do not exceed 100°F). Thoroughly rinse with clean water to remove soap. Allow to air dry completely before storing