Jensen Outdoor Opal Cushioned Swivel Rocker Lounge Chair with Cast Silver Cushions
Turn back the clock to simpler days of relaxing on the porch with a cold glass of lemonade when you sit back in the Opal Swivel Rocker from Jensen Outdoor. Take this stylish rocker for a spin with its full swivel, sculpted arms and ergonomically slanted backrest crafted from the arrangement of linear slats of solid Ipe timber. Its final twist on tradition is a distinctive, open "O" accent" on the upper back that is shaped like its namesake jewel and serves as the signature of the Opal Collection.
The transitional design and streamlined styling of the Opal Collection is artfully crafted from sustainably-sourced, 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber exclusively harvested from the dry, tropical forests of Bolivia. Sway the day away with the assurance that durable Ipe timber can withstand both the natural elements and the test of time. While it is simple to preserve the dark, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber, it can also be allowed to age into a charming silver patina. Take in the fresh air in total comfort with low-back cushions in Sunbrella® Cast Silver fabric.
- Sturdy rocker frame is crafted from 100% FSC-Certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Ipe timber is highly prized for its natural durability, strength and resistance to weather, sun, moisture and wind.
- Smoothly-sanded Ipe timber arrives with a deep, chocolate brown color that is easy to maintain yet can be allowed to reveal a subtle silvery patina as a mark of mature distinction.
- Mortise and tenon joinery create a sleek, polished appearance.
- Carved into the upper backrest of the rocker is an open "O" shape, which is the signature of the Opal Collection and inspired by the multicolored stone that shares its name.
- Individual slats of Ipe timber form the angled backrest, sloping seat, chiseled arms and artfully curved legs of the rocker.
- Assembly required. Includes dowels and hardware, tools not included.
- Height: 33"
- Width: 33"
- Depth: 35"
- Arm Height: 22"
- Seat Height: 17"
- Weight: 85 lbs
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Sunbrella® Fabric:
- 303 Fabric Protector makes cushion fabric repellent to water and dirt and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew while assisting in the prevention of stains.
- In a ventilated area, apply 303 Fabric Protector to all dry and clean Sunbrella® fabric surfaces until soaked, then let dry completely.
Reapply to clean surfaces 1x per year or after cleaning.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Moisten fabric surfaces with a sponge or wet towel then spray a light mist of Fabric Cleaner over the entire surface of the fabric.
- Use a sponge or a clean towel to gently break up any stains.
- Rinse fabric completely to remove all soapy residue.
- Let fabric air dry completely.
ALTERNATIVELY: You can prepare a cleaning solution of ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of warm water and place the cleaning solution into a spray bottle.
Jensen Outdoor warranties to the original purchaser that, for a period of five (5) years (except as specified in our Limited Residential Warranty) of residential use from the date of purchase, under normal use and service conditions, Jensen Outdoor furniture shall be free from defects in workmanship or materials.
Cushions and pillows are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for one (1) year from purchase. The fabric on cushions and pillows is warranted to not tear, or fade excessively for one (1) year from purchase.
For service under this warranty, contact your Jensen Outdoor retailer from whom you purchased the product. Due to your Jensen Outdoor retailer’s service policy requirements, they will need to submit a warranty claim to Jensen Outdoor on your behalf.
When submitting a claim, to your retailer, please supply the following documentation:
- Proof of purchase (copy of receipt)
- The product item number(s)
- A written description of the defect
- Photographs of the full product and close-ups of the warranty issue
Once documentation has been received, evaluated, and deemed defective under this warranty Jensen Outdoor’s sole responsibility shall be, at its option, to repair or replace defective components, to repair or replace defective furniture, or authorize repairs by a third party, and to notify the Retailer of the solution. Should a defective product no longer be available, Jensen Outdoor may replace it with a similar product of equal or greater value.