Jensen Outdoor Nest Chair with Premier Lagoon Seat Pad
Retro in style and cool by design, the Nest Lounge Chair with Premier Lagoon Seat Pad from Jensen Outdoor surrounds you with comfort and compliments. Look as good as you feel as you're embraced by the form-fitting contours of the sculpted frame made from a strong Viro® Fiber weave atop a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum base with rounded Ipe timber legs.
The mid-century design of the Nest Collection evokes a sense of nostalgia and adds a mod vibe to any setting. Substance supports style with master craftmanship and inspired pairing of the finest materials, including 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry-tropical forests deep in Bolivia. Remarkably durable and resilient to both weather and wear, the chic chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be maintained with occasional care, or left to mature and reveal a subtle silver patina that enhances its allure. Bring cozy comfort with seat cushions fitted in fade-proof Sunbrella® fabric.
- Lounge chair frame combines woven Viro® Fiber material on a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame with legs chiseled from Ipe timber.
- Viro® Fiber is characterized by astounding strength, eco-friendliness and weather-resistance.
- The 100% FSC-Certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, Bolivian forests is phenomenally durable and can withstand prolonged exposure to weather, moisture and sun.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber upon arrival can be easily preserved over time, yet may also be allowed to develop a luminous silver patina.
- Constructed with mortise and tenon joinery on the Ipe timber legs for a refined appearance.
- Nestle in the comfort of a contoured frame, roomy seat and sturdy legs.
- Customize your chair to reflect your lifestyle in an array of stylish Sunbrella® fabrics and colors.
- Height: 33"
- Width: 32.25"
- Depth: 26.75"
- Seat Height: 18.5"
The Jensen name has been synonymous with thoughtful design, solid craftsmanship and a high standard of customer service. With an impressive range of traditional and modern designs, and styles that have stood the test of time, Jensen offers something for every home. Contact us today to get a quote or for assistance in building the furniture set that you want.
Care and Maintenance
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces (avoiding sling material) to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Sunbrella® Fabric:
- 303 Fabric Protector makes cushion fabric repellent to water and dirt and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew while assisting in the prevention of stains.
- In a ventilated area, apply 303 Fabric Protector to all dry and clean Sunbrella® fabric surfaces until soaked, then let dry completely.
Reapply to clean surfaces 1x per year or after cleaning.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Moisten fabric surfaces with a sponge or wet towel then spray a light mist of Fabric Cleaner over the entire surface of the fabric.
- Use a sponge or a clean towel to gently break up any stains.
- Rinse fabric completely to remove all soapy residue.
- Let fabric air dry completely.
ALTERNATIVELY: You can prepare a cleaning solution of ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of warm water and place the cleaning solution into a spray bottle.
|Color||Green, Gray, Wood|
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||22401-40471-0006|
Jensen Outdoor warranties to the original purchaser that, for a period of five (5) years (except as specified in our Limited Residential Warranty) of residential use from the date of purchase, under normal use and service conditions, Jensen Outdoor furniture shall be free from defects in workmanship or materials.
For service under this warranty, contact your Jensen Outdoor retailer from whom you purchased the product. Due to your Jensen Outdoor retailer’s service policy requirements, they will need to submit a warranty claim to Jensen Outdoor on your behalf.
When submitting a claim, to your retailer, please supply the following documentation:
- Proof of purchase (copy of receipt)
- The product item number(s)
- A written description of the defect
- Photographs of the full product and close-ups of the warranty issue
Once documentation has been received, evaluated, and deemed defective under this warranty Jensen Outdoor’s sole responsibility shall be, at its option, to repair or replace defective components, to repair or replace defective furniture, or authorize repairs by a third party, and to notify the Retailer of the solution. Should a defective product no longer be available, Jensen Outdoor may replace it with a similar product of equal or greater value.