Woodard Dining Height Rectangular Fire Table with Rectangular Burner, Textured Black Finish
For outdoor furniture that is Made in the U.S.A., few can match the quality and durability of Woodard's price/value proposition. Woodard's Fire Tables are no exception - built to last a long time, these fire tables are not only beautifully crafted, but also provide an ambience and warmth that will make you never want to leave your outdoor living area!
RECTANGULAR DINING HEIGHT FIRE TABLE BASE WITH RECTANGULAR BURNER
Dimensions: 34.75" W x 27.5" D x 28" H
Textured Black Finish
CHOOSE YOUR TOP OPTIONS
42" x 60" Rectangle Pewter Hammered
42" x 60" Rectangle Pewter Solid Cast with Beaded Edge
42" x 60" Rectangle Aged Teak
42" x 60" Rectangle Twilight Hammered
42" x 60" Rectangle Twilight Solid Cast with Bead Edge
FIRE TABLE FEATURES
- 60,000 BTUs
- 20 lb LP Tank not included
- Burner Cover Included with Top
- Black Fire Beads Included with Base
- Natural Gas connection option also included with Base
- A history of quality and excellence yielding furniture that lasts well into the future
- Over 140 years of crafting furniture, including a number of award-winning designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Highest value of quality per price point for domestically manufactured outdoor furniture
- Wrought Iron furniture is hand-formed using solid iron stock to ensure frame strength and solidarity. The handcrafted technique used to form intricate designs has been handed down from generation to generation.
- Cast Aluminum frames are constructed with the purest and most resilient aluminum blocks, making the aluminum malleable and strong – resulting in durable, beautiful furniture.
- Wide Selection combined with a short (3 week) in-season delivery cycle, giving customers an opportunity for quick turnaround on custom orders.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Wrought Iron - Clean with warm, soapy water. Damage to the paint finish may cause corrosion, touch up with paint immediately. To maintain the gloss on non-textured finishes, protect with a fine automotive wax.
Cast Aluminum - Clean with a solution of warm water and mild soap. Use a fine automotive wax to maintain gloss on non-textured finishes.