Polywood Lakeside Dining Arm Chair in White
Polywood Lakeside Dining Arm Chair in White is available to buy in increments of 2
Sit back and relax while dining outside on the patio in the Lakeside Dining Side Chair in White. This cottage-inspired chair features subtle curves and a comfortably arched back that shows off a classic look. Pair this all-weather chair with any coordinating POLYWOOD dining table to create a set that fits perfectly with your outdoor decor.
Chair Dimensions: 34.25" H x 18.19" W x 21.38" D, 18.19" Seat Width, 16.31" Seat Depth, 17.06" Seat Height. Weight: 20 lbs
What Is POLYWOOD made from?
POLYWOOD is made from HDPE — short for “high-density polyethylene” — a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. They currently recycle an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day and transform them into genuine POLYWOOD lumber. Learn more about our recycling process.
HDPE, by nature, is an extremely durable plastic that is weather resistant and easy to clean — perfect for outdoor furniture. In addition to HDPE, POLYWOOD lumber includes UV-inhibited pigment systems to help maintain lumber colors throughout the material, not just on the surface.
- Chairs feature arched backs for relaxed comfort
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Chairs ship fully assembled
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE® 2023 All Things Barbecue, LLC. All Rights Reserved.