Chicago Brick Oven CBO-750 Hybrid Stand Pizza Oven
Info Quick Links
Offers the best of both worlds - the convenience of gas and the flavor of wood. This oven is built onto a custom, heavy-duty stationary stand. The hybrid oven includes a two-burner gas system: an infrared burner under the hearth and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth. Wood can also be burned at the back or side of the oven to infuse wood-fired flavor into each meal you make. The CBO-750 boasts enough space to entertain families or small groups. The oven is pre-assembled, available in natural gas or propane, and comes in two color variations, copper-vein and silver-vein. Chicago Brick Oven's pizza ovens are sourced and built in the USA. The signature "Flame Roll" cooking style generates high, even temperatures for an excellent cooking experience.
Cut down on the cost and time of a fully custom oven installation, while benefiting from an oven that is designed to give you amazing results cook after cook.
- Designed for residential applications (commercial model also available)
- Custom-built, heavy-duty stand with open wood storage
- Heats up in 45-60 minutes in mild weather conditions
- Kiln dried after casting process
- Refractory style oven - slightly slower to reach temperature but easier on fuel consumption
- Lower dome is traditional Neapolitan style which means even temps and low fuel consumption
- Metal insulating hood available in silver vein or copper vein
- Available in natural gas or propane, specify altitude after purchase
- Accessory package included: pizza peel, brush, infrared thermometer gun
- Hearth space: 38" x 28"
- Floor dimensions: 35.5" x 40"
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||CBO-O-STD-750-HYB|