Twin Eagles Eagle One 42" Built-In Gas Grill with Sear Zone & Infrared Rotisserie
Twin Eagles Sear Zone Kit for All Grills
Designed for superior performance, the Twin Eagles Sear Zone Kit is able to provide powerful searing abilities when used with any Twin Eagles gas grill. This outdoor kitchen searing kit is designed to be compatible for use with the 54", 36", 30" or 4...
Twin Eagles 42" Eagle One Built-In Grill Cover
Protect your investment with Twin Eagles premium vinyl cover. A soft interior protects the stainless steel finish of your grill while the vinyl exterior guards against rain, dust, and dirt. Made in the USA Designed specifically for Twin Eag...
Twin Eagles Charcoal Tray
The Twin Eagles Charcoal Tray is a great accessory for those who like the taste of food cooked on charcoal. Use your existing burner to light up the charcoal....
Quivira 42x19 Double Access Door
Quivira double access doors provide excellent use of space for access to utilities or simple storage for commonly used items. Installed under a gas grill head, you’ll have access to your propane tank or gas hook up. Under a sink, you’ll gain acce...
Quivira 42x31 Water Resistant Dry Pantry Storage
The ideal solution for storing perishable items outdoors. Two sliding drawers and two shelf areas offer ample space for pantry items, utensils, cleaning materials, and more. The doors are tightly sealed to protect food items from the elements. This ...
Quivira Trash and Recycle Rollout with Single Drawer
A single 4” drawer atop a rollout with space for a trash can and recycle can. It accommodates two standard sized trash cans. When cooking or entertaining outdoors, having trash and recycle receptacles at your fingertips is incredibly convenient and...
Twin Eagles 42" Insulating Jacket
When looking to install your Twin Eagles 42" gas grill into an outdoor entertainment kitchen island, it is important to ensure that your island is protected at all times especially if your kitchen island is made from wood. The Twin Eagles 42" Insulat...
FireBoard Extreme Probe Pack
$18 Savings! Expand your cook by adding additional probes with the Fireboard Extreme Probe Pack. The Fireboard Extreme Probe Pack includes (4) SF311T Food Probes and (1) SANT311T Ambient Probe. Grill clip included. All probes can be mixed and m...
Twin Eagles 12" Griddle Plate
Convenient and user-friendly the Twin Eagles 12" Griddle Plate is a must-have for those looking to grill foods that may be more prone to falling apart on standard grill grates. This grill griddle plate is constructed from high strength stainless stee...
Twin Eagles 18" Outdoor Bar
Great for keeping your party going, the Twin Eagles 18" Outdoor Bar can really make the perfect addition to any outdoor entertainment area! This superior outdoor bar is designed to meet the needs of any outdoor entertaining area. It features up to 3 ...
Info Quick Links
What does a company do when they've already created one of the most respected luxury grills on the market today?
Refine it. Elevate it. Add in cutting edge technology. Move from “luxury” to “prestige”. In other words - create the Twin Eagles "Eagle One" Super Premium line of grills.
The Eagle One Super Premium gas grill is the NEW gold standard in the luxury cooking category. Twin Eagles has crafted a grill with second-to-none cooking power out of superior materials for extreme durability.
Twin Eagle's Eagle One features multiple layers of illumination - ambient illumination of the front control panel, an LED light at each burner that changes based on burner temperature, and TempTrack illumination on the front of the grill that communicates the average temperature of the grill surface.
A ceramic sear zone burner creates intense infrared heat to sear meat, locking juices in, and achieving that steakhouse affect. The black glass infrared rotisserie burner disperses heat evenly to make delectable whole chickens, pork loins, and more.
Engineered for precision. Designed for style.
- 25,000 BTUs per burner
- 760 square inches primary cooking space
- Burners are 14 gauge 304 stainless steel with a lifetime warranty
- Concealed heavy-duty chain driven rotisserie system with 100lb capacity
- Black Glass infrared rotisserie burner disperses easily controlled heat evenly
- Integrated infrared sear zone
- LED light system for ambient lighting and visual display of heat settings
- 1/2” hexagonal stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Zone dividers regulate different temperatures across grill surface
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Easy-to-open hood assist system
- Interior lights with hood-activated light switch
- Dimensions: 46.75" x 29.64" x 26.39" (W x D x H)
- Model Numbers: TE1BQ42RS-L and TE1BQ42RS-N
In addition to build quality and user convenience, Twin Eagles employs its proprietary 5-part grilling system in the Eagle One line of grills. The five elements of this system are:
- Drafting - Well-positioned vents located at the bottom of the firebox cause clean, cool air to enter the cooking environment as the heat from the burners is drawn upward. This keeps the heat where you want it - above the burners. The mixture of air and gas remains constant for a more efficient flame. This drafting system also eliminates stress to the burners from the heat.
- Direct Heat - Briquette trays direct heat systematically through intentional design of channels and ports. By directing heat systematically instead of relying on the simple principle of rising heat, the grill preheats faster. Gas usage is minimized.
- Radiant Heat - High-grade ceramic briquettes distribute radiant heat evenly to the cooking surface. Ceramic briquettes create more even heat distribution than metal heat shields used in many lower-end grills.
- Zone Grilling - Between each burner is a divider that helps retain heat in its designated area. This creates an environment where you can successfully cook at multiple temperatures across the grate surface. Zone grilling also allows you to heat a smaller portion of the grill when cooking smaller quantities of food.
- Hexagonal Grates – 1/2" hexagonal stainless steel rods absorb and retain more heat. The flat surface of the grate creates more food-to-surface contact than round grates which means more heat is transferred to your food. Food cooks more evenly with this style great and a deeper, thicker sear mark is achieved.
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Burners
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Lifetime Warranty on Fabricated Stainless Steel Components (cook body)
- 5 Year Warranty on Briquette Trays, Gas Valves, Sear Zone Burner, Rotisserie Burner, and Drip Pan
- 1 Year Warranty on all other components
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||TE1BQ42RS|