Alfresco ALXE 36" Gas Grill
The secret to perfect grilling is here.
- (3) 18-SR main burners pushing 82,500 BTUs
- 18,500 BTUs internally motorized integrated rotisserie system
- 660 sq in of grilling space with additional 5,000 BTUs buner and drawer for wood chunks and smoking
The Alfresco ALXE 36" Gas Grill takes the guess work out of grilling. With the (3) 18-SR grade burners with a intense and consistent 82,500 BTUs, your next meal will juicy and flavorful. Whether you are using the motorized built-in rotissierie that helps keep your birds happy with a 120lbs of turning torque, or the 5,000 BTUs dedicated burner and wood chunks drawer for smoking. Designed with full front and rear double skin that has been hand polished and welded. No gap pivot point ensures that you wont loose any heat. Angled halogen lights help illuminate your grill without getting in the way. Push button starter with sealed 110v AC power keeps food and debris away from your controls.
With the large 660 sq inches of grill area partnered with the (3) 18-SR main burners you will have successful searing each time. 3 position warming rack keeps food hot while removing it from the direct heat. Smoking system with a dedicated 5,000BTUs burner and drawer for wood chunks. Stainless steel construction makes clean up easy. Easy to read thermometer built in to the sturdy hood that's enhanced by their exclusive air cooled fron control panel. By protecting 110v AC power source with seals it helps keep your controls simple and clean.
- Three 18-SR stainless steel burners producing a impressive 82,500 BTUs
- Integrated rotisserie system with built-in motor and 18,500 BTU infared burner
- 660 square inches of grilling area
- 3 Position warming rack can be stored easily while not in use
- Dual angled high-intensity halogen work lights
- User-friendly pushbutton ignition with sealed 110v AC power source
- Optional infrared Sear Zone™
Alfresco Grills backs thier craftsmanship with a full 1 year warranty on all defective products, a limited lifetime warranty on any stainless steel parts; this includes fabricated componenets, burners, or grates that may be defective. As well as a limited 5 Year warranty on the stainless steel briquette trays, valves, and drip pans.