Le Griddle GFE40 16" Stainless Steel Teppanyaki Griddle
- Fused cast iron + stainless steel griddle surface for even heat
- Grease management system
- 1 x 9,000 BTU u-burners (9,000 BTUs total)
Info Quick Links
Manufactured from 304 stainless steel and is truly built to cook. Our team has been looking for a great griddle surface for years and after looking at a lot of cheap options, like those you’ll find in big box stores, we were ecstatic to find the Le Griddle.
The Le Griddle can be ran on either propane or natural gas, and comes with the necessary pieces to convert your griddle. With a 9,000 BTU u-burner you have all the power you need for high heat searing on the griddle surface and total control of control knobs. There are no other complicated features needed, just a control knob and ignition button to start cooking.
Speaking of no complications, this unit is designed to be built-in or used on a table-top straight out of the box. So if you buy a Le Griddle and then decide to put in an outdoor kitchen in the future, this same unit will drop it and can be built in alongside your grill and other outdoor kitchen pieces.
Back to the cook system, the burners are fully protected from wind to keep them from being blown out, but in case of very high-winds or other circumstances, there is an automatic shutoff control that will stop the flow of gas if the flame goes out.
But things really start to take off for this unit with its cooking surface. What you see from the top is a solid 304 stainless steel cook top. If you’ve ever cooked on a griddle with a stainless steel cooking surface you know that though it’s easy to cook on and clean up, the stainless steel doesn’t move the heat from the burners around the cook top efficiently enough to make it even all across the surface, giving you hot and cold spots.
Le Griddle has a feature that completely changes that. They have fused a cast iron plate to the bottom of the stainless steel cook top which gives you an incredibly even cook top from edge to edge, the only place we’ve found that the temp drops is toward the front of the cooktop where the lip drops down into the grease management tray.
Please note: Le Griddle includes orifices for both natural gas and liquid propane configuration in the box. A propane regulator or natural gas hose is not included. DO NOT connect high pressure gas to the Le Griddle. These griddles use low pressure, ½” psi to operate correctly. Please make arrangements to secure these pieces for installation. Our team is happy to help answer any questions at 316-440-3950.
- Manufactured from 304 stainless steel
- 16" stainless steel grill lid with hinge mounts
- 9,000 BTU stainless steel tube burner
- Easy to use magnetic grease trap
- 252 square inches of cook surface
- Cast iron plate fused to bottom of stainless cook top for superior heat distribution
- Built-in or table-top out of the box
- Set-up for propane, but natural gas orifices provided in the box for easy conversion
- Propane regulator not included
- Natural gas hose not included
- Without liner: 14.75" x 16.75" x 5.75"
- With liner: 17.5" x 17.5" x 7.25"
This appliance is guaranteed by the manufacturer for:
- 20 years against perforation of stainless steel
- 5 years for burners
- 1 year parts and labour for the other parts of the griddle
The warranty starts at the time of purchase.