Turkey Fried Rice
Chef Britt shows you a great way to extend your leftover turkey this holiday season with turkey fried rice made on Le Griddle!
- 3 cups (2 - 8.5 oz packages) of parboiled Jasmine Rice
- Canola Oil, as needed
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, medium dice
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons, plus more as needed Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade & Injection
- 2 tablespoons gochujang
- 3 eggs
- 1-2 cups leftover smoked turkey, cubed
Preheat your Le Griddle flattop grill or wok to high heat. Prepare your vegetables and sauce. To create the sauce, combine gochujang and Smoke On Wheels Pork Marinade & Injection. It's important to have all of your vegetables, sauce and protein ready to cook, because it will all come together in about 8 minutes, with constant interaction on the grill.
- Season your grill with a little canola oil and sop up any extra oil with a paper towel. Break up your rice in the package before placing it all on to the flattop grill. While continuously stirring and tossing the rice, cook until it is pale brown and lightly toasted.
- Next to the rice, put about a tablespoon of canola oil on the griddle and place your vegetables on to stir-fry. Cook until onions begin to sweat and add your gochujang sauce to the vegetables and rice. Stir rice and toss in vegetables to combine.
- In a separate part of the griddle, put a little more oil down and crack the eggs over the oil. Quickly scramble the egg and break it up into small bits. Toss the egg and the rice mixture together.
Place cubed turkey onto the griddle until just heated through, adding a splash of Smoke On Wheels Pork Marinade & Injections as needed. Add heated turkey into your rice mixture. Serve immediately.
You might also enjoy: Quesadilla Burger
- Serving Size
- per serving
- 38 grams
- 40 grams
- 8 grams
- 1451 milligrams