Take this holiday party staple south of the border with our Carne Asada Chex Mix
Smoked Carne Asada Chex Mix
Indulge in the ultimate snacking experience with Chef Tom's Carne Asada Chex Mix! This delicious blend features rice Chex, corn Chex, pretzels, cheese crackers, peanuts, cashews and Cattleman's Grill Carne Asada seasoning for a mouth-watering taste that will keep you coming back for more.
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup Pretzels (twists OR sticks)
- 1 cup Cheese Crackers (Cheez-it, Nut Thins, or whatever your favorite is)
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Cattleman's Grill Carne Asada Seasoning
- Mix the Chex, pretzels, crackers and nuts into a large foil pan.
- Melt the butter and combine with Worcestershire sauce and Cattleman's Grill Carne Asada Seasoning. Pour the butter mixture evenly over the Chex mixture and stir it around to evenly coat everything. For a little added heat, add a little dry rub and mix again.
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 (or other smoker) to 250°F. Place the pan of Chex mix on the smoker and let it cook, stirring every 15 minutes to keep the mixture from scorching on the bottom. Cook for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let cool for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size
- 7.92 oz
- per serving
- 155 grams
- 23 grams
- 55 grams
- 2086 milligrams