Simple techniques. Balanced, smoky, earthy flavors. Tender and juicy meat. This Smoked Boneless Leg of Lamb, cooked on the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill, has everything you need for the perfect Easter meal!
Smoked Boneless Leg of Lamb
Treat your family this Easter to this recipe for Smoked Boneless Leg of Lamb. It shows you how to make this delicately flavored leg of lamb. .
1 (6-7 lb) boneless leg of lamb
1/4 cup Cattleman’s Grill Smoky Chipotle Steak Seasoning
2 tbsp Saica Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsp Entube Harissa Chili Paste
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp garlic, grated on microplane
For the wet rub:
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 275°F.
- Butterfly the boneless leg of lamb.
- Combine all ingredients for the wet rub and mix well. Spread all over lamb. Roll lamb and truss with twine.
- Transfer the roast to the second shelf of the smoker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 140°F, about 2 hours 15 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Rest 20 minutes. Remove twine. Slice thin to serve.
- Serving Size
- 8.67 oz
- per serving
- 1.3 grams
- 64 grams
- 19 grams
- 203 milligrams