House of Q's Cranked Up Smoked Meatloaf
World BBQ Champion “BBQ Brian” Misko of the House of Q shares his recipe for Cranked Up Meatloaf which he cooked on our Yoder Smokers YS1500 Pellet Cooker. This recipe will take your mom’s meatloaf and crank it up with some serious flavor!
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cheddar and/or jack cheese
2 tbsp House of Q House Rub
- 1 lb bacon
House of Q Apple Butter BBQ Sauce
- Combine the pork, salsa, tortilla chips, eggs, cheese and rub in a bowl and mix well. Form into an 8-10 inch loaf. Wrap with bacon, loose ends under the loaf. Place in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers Pellet Smoker to 300°F. Place the meatloaf on the second shelf. After an hour, use a digital thermometer to check the internal temperature.
- When it reaches 145°F glaze the meatloaf with the House of Q Apple Butter BBQ Sauce. Continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove from the cooker and rest a few minutes before slicing.
- Serving Size
- 12.03 oz
- per serving
- 56 grams
- 82 grams
- 52 grams
- 3197 milligrams