Delight your taste buds with the sweet, spicy and smoky flavors of Chef Tom's Honey Sriracha Baby Back Ribs, smoked in a Yoder Smokers Loaded Wichita Offset Smoker!
Honey Sriracha Baby Back Ribs
Rated 5.0 stars by 2 users
- Fill a chimney starter with lump charcoal and light inside the firebox of the Yoder Smokers Loaded Wichita Offset Smoker. When the charcoal is glowing red, dump out in the back of the firebox. Add splits of smoking wood to the charcoal and stabilize the temperature at 275°F.
- Spread a thin layer of Sriracha on the surface of the ribs to act as a binder for the rub. Season with Meat Church Honey Hog Hot BBQ Rub. Let rest until the seasoning on the surface appears wet.
- Smoke the ribs until a dark reddish mahogany bark is formed on the surface, about 3 hours. Rotate the racks in the grill as needed to cook evenly.
- While the ribs are smoking, make the Honey Sriracha Sauce. Combine all ingredients in a small skillet and bring to a simmer, whisking. Remove from heat and store are room temperature.
- Remove the ribs from the smoker. Lay out two sheets of foil for each rack of ribs. Pour about 1/4 cup of the Honey Sriracha Sauce in a line on the foil. Place a rack of ribs on the sauce, bone side up. Pour another 1/4 cup of sauce on the back side of the ribs. Wrap tightly in two sheets of foil. Repeat with remaining racks of ribs.
Return the ribs to the grill, bone side up. Cook until tender, about 1 hour.
- Remove the ribs from the foil and place directly on the rack, bone side up. Pour off all the liquid from the foil and place in a cup. Brush the liquid on the backs of the ribs, then flip and brush the liquid on the meat side. Let the ribs cook for another 20 minutes to tack up the sauce.
You might also enjoy: Dr. Pepper Baby Back Ribs
- Serving Size
- 4 oz
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 15 grams
- 63 grams
- 102 grams
- 828 milligrams