Embrace those winter veggies with this fantastic tangy, herbaceous side of roasted root veggies! A touch of smoke during roasting is just the right finishing touch.
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 1 lb carrots, peeled, large dice
- 1 (12 oz) sweet potatoes, peeled, large dice
- 1 large fennel bulb, cored, large dice
- 3 shallots, peeled, large dice
- 4 cloves garlic, rough chop
- 1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
2/3 cup House of Q Slow Smoke Gold Mustard Sauce
Code 3 Spices Grunt Rub
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 pellet grill to 400°F, set up for indirect grilling.
- In a large bowl, toss the all veggies with House of Q Slow Smoke Gold Mustard Sauce to coat. Spread the veggies in an even layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet pan. Season with Code 3 Spices Grunt Rub.
- Roast the veggies on the sheet pan until tender, about 1 hour. Drizzle with a little oil and the juice of the lemon. Taste and season with salt, as necessary.
- Serving Size
- 8.8 oz
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 42 grams
- 4 grams
- 2 grams
- 442 milligrams