Try these easy to make Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake bars. The layers are rich and creamy with just the right amount of sweetness.
Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Bars
Indulge in pure chocolatey goodness with our Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake bars! Enjoy the richness of creamy cheesecake and sweet hazelnut flavor - no baking necessary! Our easy to make recipe will have your friends and family begging for more!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
- 4 oz melted butter
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Nutella
For the crust:
For the filling:
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 325°F. Grease an 8” square pan and line with parchment paper, making sure that the parchment is well pressed in the corners. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until they become crumbs. Add in sugar and melted butter and pulse until moistened. Press crust mixture evenly into the bottom of your baking dish.
- Wipe out the food processor. Add cream cheese, eggs, sugar, 1/4 cup heavy cream, and vanilla. Pulse until smooth. Put 2/3 of the cream cheese mixture in a bowl and set aside.
- Add Nutella and 1 tablespoons of heavy cream to the remaining 1/3 cream cheese mixture in the processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Spread the plain cheesecake mixture over the crust. Then pour the Nutella cheesecake layer on. Bake on the second shelf for about 45 minutes, or until the center jiggles slightly. Remove from the oven and cool. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Take the bars out of the pan by lifting the parchment paper. Cut into 12 bars and serve.
- Serving Size
- 3.74 oz
- per serving
- 33 grams
- 6 grams
- 25 grams
- 244 milligrams