Try this recipe for a refreshing, delicious dessert that the whole family will love!
Blueberry Scones with Lemon Glaze
Treat yourself to a delicious and easy-to-make treat with our Blueberry Scones with Lemon Glaze! Our recipe is perfect for mornings, or for a midsummer evening’s snack. Enjoy the sweet combination of blueberries and lemon with every bite!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cold, diced
- 1 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 to 375°F. Combine the flour, baking powder, 8 tablespoons sugar, salt and cold butter in a food processor. Pulse until crumbly. Add 1/2 cup of blueberries and pulse. Transfer the dough to a bowl.
- Gently toss the blueberries in the dough. Make a hole in the center of your dough and add the milk. Stir until just incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a Lodge Logic 12” Cast Iron Skillet. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar over the top. Bake at 375°F for about 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and powdered sugar. When the scones are done, remove from the cooker and pour glaze over the top.
- Serving Size
- 4.74 oz
- per serving
- 50 grams
- 5 grams
- 13 grams
- 119 milligrams