Friends don’t let friends fry wings. Spread the word, wings belong on the grill. The texture is fantastic, and the flavor is in a whole other league. This concept is simple, really, but doing it right will make all the difference. The breakdown goes like this: brine, rub, grill, sauce. Brining adds flavor and will help you retain moisture.
BBQ Chicken Wings with Garlic Parmesan Dipping Sauce
Tantalize your tastebuds with this delicious BBQ Chicken Wings recipe! Succulent wings are smothered in a special blend of sweet and tangy BBQ sauce, then served with a zesty Garlic Parmesan Dipping Sauce.
- 1 pound Chicken Wings
Kosmo’s Q Competition BBQ Chicken Soak
R Butts R Smokin’ Butt Kick’n Chicken BBQ Rub
House of Q Rock’n Red BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated fine
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp parsley, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
For the wings:
For the dipping sauce:
- Mix the Kosmo’s Q Chicken Soak according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Place the wings and brine in a Briner Brining Bucket. Place in the refrigerator to brine for 1-2 hours.
- While the wings brine, make the dipping sauce by combining all ingredients and whisking together. Store in the refrigerator.
- Place a charcoal basket in your Napoleon Prestige P500RSIB. Fill the basket with lump charcoal then turn on the burners (high) under the basket until the coals burn white, then turn the burners off.
- Remove wings from brine and pat dry with paper towels. Season with R Butts R Smokin’ Butt Kick’n Chicken. Grill until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Transfer the wings to a bowl while still hot. Toss with House of Q Rock’n Red BBQ Sauce immediately.
- Let's not forget the dipping sauce. It's the cherry on top! You may prefer blue cheese or ranch, but give this garlic parmesan a shot. It does not disappoint!
- Serving Size
- 4 oz
- per serving
- 60 grams
- 86 grams
- 49 grams
- 3147 milligrams