Whether they’re going on a burger or getting dipped in buttermilk ranch for an appetizer, these Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings are sure to please! Salty, sweet, savory and delicious, they’ve got it all!
Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings
Delicious Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings make any meal memorable! Crispy bacon, sweet onions, and the perfect combination of savory spices combine for an irresistible snack or side dish. Satisfy your cravings with these crowd-pleasing treats!
- Build a coal bed in the Kamado Joe Classic III. Set up the grill for indirect grilling (slo-roller or deflector plates in place). Stabilize the temperature at 325ºF.
- To prepare the onions rings, first double up onion layers, to make a thicker onion ring.
- Wrap bacon around the rings to cover the onions.
- Brush the bacon with the sauce of your choice (Smoke on Wheels Bootleg Bourbon Infused BBQ Sauce or Big Rick’s Jalapeño Honey Mustard), or leave them naked for a keto option.
- Place the bacon wrapped onion rings on the grill grates. Grill until the bacon is cooked through and browned, about 30 minutes.
- Brush the surface with the sauce once again. Remove from the grill.
- Serving Size
- 3.39 oz
- per serving
- 5 grams
- 28 grams
- 32 grams
- 1806 milligrams