Breakfast on the grill, with a twist on quiche! Thaw out that box of puff pastry in your freezer. We're taking quiche crust to a fluffy, flaky new level!
Bacon Mushroom Puff Quiche
Treat yourself to a delicious Bacon Mushroom Puff Quiche! Our easy-to-follow recipe shows you the way to culinary success. Impress your friends and family with this gourmet dish, boasting the flavors of savory bacon, succulent mushrooms, and a light, flaky puff pastry crust.
- 4 oz bacon, diced
- 4 oz baby portabella mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
Cattleman’s Grill Tri-tip Seasoning
- 4 oz cheddar, grated
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 pellet grill to 375°F set for indirect grilling.
- Preheat a Lodge Logic 12” cast iron skillet (either in the cooker or over medium heat on a stovetop/side burner). Add about 1 tablespoon oil. Let the oil heat up then add the bacon, mushrooms, onions and one tablespoon Cattleman’s Grill Tri-tip Seasoning. Cook until the bacon is fully cooked and the mushrooms and onions are tender. Remove the filling from the skillet and rinse the skillet clean.
- On a floured surface, roll out the puff pastry until it’s large enough to cover the bottom of the skillet, plus a 1” lip on the sides. Spread the bacon and veggie filling, as well as the grated cheese over the puff pastry.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream. Pour the mixture over the filling in the skillet. Season the top with 1-2 teaspoons Cattleman’s Grill Tri-tip Seasoning.
- Bake until the quiche is set (eggs no longer runny), about 40 minutes.
- Serving Size
- 11.58 oz
- per serving
- 33 grams
- 32 grams
- 55 grams
- 1134 milligrams