RETURNS AND REPLACEMENT
At All Things BBQ, LLC, we want our customers to have the best experience possible. We understand there are times where you need to return something to us. We've set these simple guidelines to ensure a quick and easy return process.
All products properly returned under this policy are eligible for a refund as a credit to the original payment method. We will credit you for the total purchase price upon receipt of the product, minus any shipping fees in certain circumstances. All sales are final on any "sale" items. All sales are final on any "sale" items.
General Return Policy
An item can be returned if it has not been used and it is within 60 days of the receipt of the original order. To return a product, the item must be in unused condition and in its original packaging. Items that have been used are not eligible for a refund. Items returned in something other than the original packaging may be subject to a restocking fee or might be considered ineligible for a refund - this is up to the discretion of store management/ownership. Our General Return Policy does not apply to: grills, smokers, ovens, furniture, & custom-products, etc. — these items require special consideration and coordination with an ATBBQ Support Team Member.
If you wish to return a product(s) for any reason, please:
- Contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by calling 316-440-3950 within 60 days of the receipt of the product(s). Please provide us with your name, invoice number and reason for return.
- Once we have received and approved your request for an RMA, we can generate and email you a return label. If you are responsible for the cost of the return shipping, that cost will be deducted from the refund.
- If there was an error on our part, call us and we will send you the correct product at no cost to you.
- All Clearance items are sold “as is” and are not eligible for return.
- All returns are continental US only. International Shipment returns please contact us at 316-440-3950.
Return of Damaged Product(s)
When receiving a delivery from All Things BBQ, LLC, it is highly recommended that you inspect the package at the time of delivery by removing the product from the packaging and examining the contents for any physical damage.
Depending on the method of shipment, please follow the following guidelines:
For items shipped via LTL freight:
In the presence of the driver, we recommend that you inspect the shipment to ensure all items are correct and all pieces accounted for and undamaged before you accept a shipment. If there is any damage, you have the right to refuse delivery. If you choose to refuse the delivery, you must:
- Make note of the damages on the delivery receipt.
- Contact us at 316-440-3950 within 5 days to let us know of your delivery refusal.
For items shipped via FedEx, UPS
- If there is any damage, visible or not, contact us at 316-440-3950 to report the damage and to get a return authorization number.
- If only part of an item is damaged, you may accept the order. Please note the damages, and contact us. We will replace damaged pieces at no cost to you.
Return of Product(s) Received as a Gift
If you are returning a product that was given to you as a gift, you will receive an in-store credit as your refund. Please contact us at 316-440-3950 for further instructions on how to process your return.