Woodard Cortland Cushioned Lounge Swivel Rocker in Twilight Finish with Spectrum Dove Fabric
For outdoor furniture that is Made in the U.S.A., few can match the quality and durability of Woodard’s price/value proposition. The Cortland Collection exemplifies solidarity and simplicity that proves this brand’s long-lasting legacy. With simple scrolls and box-like foundation, the Cortland frame is truly appealing and complements many decorating styles. As one of the most popular collections in Woodard’s aluminum genre, Cortland provides the comfort and durability that customers are looking for.
CORTLAND CUSHION SWIVEL ROCKER
Dimensions: 27.40”W x 34.75”D x 37.50”H
Twilight Frame Finish
Spectrum Dove Fabric (Sunbrella)
You can’t go wrong in choosing the Cortland Cushion Collection for your outdoor furniture. Cortland makes the decision-making process easy – Simply choose from straight or crescent Sofas and Loveseats, Spring Lounge Chairs, and Swivel Rockers to create the seating area that fits your space and style. Browse our in-stock Woodard Coffee Tables, End Tables, and Fire Tables to complete your set.
The Cortland Collection comes in a variety of finishes and fabrics. Choose from our in-stock options, or we can help you special order the frame and cushions you want. Contact us today to get a quote or for assistance in creating the outdoor space that fits your lifestyle.
- A history of quality and excellence yielding furniture that lasts well into the future
- Over 140 years of crafting furniture, including a number of award-winning designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Highest value of quality per price point for domestically manufactured outdoor furniture
- Cast Aluminum frames are constructed with the purest and most resilient aluminum blocks, making the aluminum malleable and strong – resulting in durable, beautiful furniture.
- Wide Selection combined with a short (3 week) in-season delivery cycle, giving customers an opportunity for quick turnaround on custom orders.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Cast Aluminum - Clean with a solution of warm water and mild soap. Use a fine automotive wax to maintain gloss on non-textured finishes.
- Cushions - Spot wash by sponging briskly with a mild soap in lukewarm water (do not exceed 100°F). Thoroughly rinse with clean water to remove soap. Allow to air dry completely before storing
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.