Torched Beer Growler Candles
Crafted from 28 oz. amber beer growlers, these soy wax candles are inspired by tasting notes of craft beer and ciders. They are skillfully cut at a 20-degree angle, helping to shield against drafts. Perfect for any beer lover out there, as well as providing a touch of unique home décor. 5.25" x 4.5" Diameter.
Torched Grapefruit Hefeweizen a burst of zesty grapefruit, crisp and delicious scent this candle swirls out
Torched Black Forest Lager balances the smell of tart black cherries, sandalwood, and yeast.
- Torched Blood Orange IPA is a marriage of zesty red-orange and hops. This is intensely fragrant and zinging with energy.
- Torched Barrel-Aged Brown Ale is a combination of bourbon and leather with hints of grain and coffee.
Torched Pinewood Pilsner has hints of spices, pine, and wood, the forest-like aroma creates the perfect backdrop for bringing the outdoors in.
- Torched Pumpkin Porter has hints of allspice, clove, nutmeg, and ginger. The classic spice profile makes your home smell like fresh-baked pie.
- Torched Vanilla Porter is rich and velvety like a porter, reveals a heavy dose of vanilla bean and cream.
- Torched Winter Wheat has clean evergreen notes balanced with spiced cider. This mellow profile transforms any room into a winter wonderland.
Burn Time: Approximately 200 hours
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.