Staub 5.5-Quart Cocotte
This cocotte or casserole roasting or Dutch oven is for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly. Staub's special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid for browning and braising enhances the flavors of your foods. Beautiful enamel finish goes from stovetop to table-top for serving. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed down to the next generation.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob (Brass Knob on Black Matte)
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.