POLYWOOD Edge Modular Armless Chair in Vintage Coffee Finish with Weathered Tweed Cushion
Designed for comfort and style, the Polywood Edge Modular Collection is scaled for a variety of outdoor living areas — from a spacious patio to an intimate balcony. Featuring sleek, angular lines, this modern deep seating chair features a plush pillow-back cushion as well as a supportive seat cushion covered in high-performance outdoor fabric.
Pair this Edge Modular Armless Chair in Vintage Coffee with Weathered Tweed Cushions with the rest of the collection to create a unique piece of furniture that is custom fit for your outdoor space.
Dimensions: 25.5"W x 31"D x 31.25"H, 17" Seat Height (includes cushion)
What Is POLYWOOD made from?
POLYWOOD is made from HDPE — short for “high-density polyethylene” — a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. They currently recycle an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day and transform them into genuine POLYWOOD lumber. Learn more about our recycling process.
HDPE, by nature, is an extremely durable plastic that is weather resistant and easy to clean — perfect for outdoor furniture. In addition to HDPE, POLYWOOD lumber includes UV-inhibited pigment systems to help maintain lumber colors throughout the material, not just on the surface.
- Sectional pieces conveniently connect with easy-to-install brackets to prevent shifting or separating
- Weight tested up to 350 lbs.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- Quick drying, durable cushions covered in high-performance fabric that resist weather, salt, sun, mold, and mildew
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.