POLYWOOD Coastal Dining Sling Chair Vintage Coffee with Onyx Sling
You'll want to dine outside daily when you know you get to sit in the comfortable Polywood Coastal Dining Chair in Vintage Coffee with Onyx Sling. This modern chair looks as good as it feels, and it pairs well with other pieces in the Coastal Collection so you can easily complete the look of your outdoor space.
Overall Dimensions: 24.5" x 36" x 25" (WxHxD),
Additional Dimensions: Seat Height: 17.5", Seat Depth: 17", Seat Width: 19", Arm Height: 25"
Weight: 27 lbs
What is POLYWOOD made from?
POLYWOOD is made from HDPE — short for “high-density polyethylene” — a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. They currently recycle an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day and transform them into genuine POLYWOOD lumber.
HDPE, by nature, is an extremely durable plastic that is weather resistant and easy to clean — perfect for outdoor furniture. In addition to HDPE, POLYWOOD lumber includes UV-inhibited pigment systems to help maintain lumber colors throughout the material, not just on the surface.
- Sling fabric is fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading, and tearing
- Weight tested up to 350 lbs.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that's infinitely recyclable and sustainably made from recycled and reusable plastic
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.