POLYWOOD 48" Round Nautical Trestle Dining Table in Vintage Sahara
Polywood Farmhouse 48" Round Nautical Trestle Dining Table in Vintage Sahara comfortably seats four and pairs well with any POLYWOOD outdoor dining chair. The trestle-style design creates a classic look and provides plenty of legroom. This all-weather table is ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining and is built to withstand the elements — never requiring painting, staining, or waterproofing.
Dimensions: 29"H x 48"W x 48"D
Weight: 90 lbs
What Is POLYWOOD made from?
POLYWOOD is made from HDPE — short for “high-density polyethylene” — a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. They currently recycle an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day and transform them into genuine POLYWOOD lumber. Learn more about our recycling process.
HDPE, by nature, is an extremely durable plastic that is weather resistant and easy to clean — perfect for outdoor furniture. In addition to HDPE, POLYWOOD lumber includes UV-inhibited pigment systems to help maintain lumber colors throughout the material, not just on the surface.
- Table leg design allows for ample legroom; table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that's infinitely recyclable and sustainably made from recycled and reusable plastic
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.