POLYWOOD 48" Round Farmhouse Dining Table
Polywood 48" Round Farmhouse Dining Table comfortably seats four and pairs well with any POLYWOOD outdoor dining chair. This table offers room for entertaining, while the free space beneath the table provides ample legroom. Adding four stylish outdoor chairs around the table will set the perfect atmosphere for a meal, a game or simply appreciating each other's company.
Dimensions: 29"H x 48"diameter
Weight: 80 lbs
What Is POLYWOOD made from?
POLYWOOD is made from HDPE - short for “high-density polyethylene” - a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. They currently recycle an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day and transform them into genuine POLYWOOD lumber. Learn more about our recycling process.
HDPE, by nature, is an extremely durable plastic that is weather resistant and easy to clean - perfect for outdoor furniture. In addition to HDPE, POLYWOOD lumber includes UV-inhibited pigment systems to help maintain lumber colors throughout the material, not just on the surface.
- Table leg design allows for ample legroom; table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that's infinitely recyclable and sustainably made from recycled and reusable plastic
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.