PK Grills PK300 Grill & Smoker, Graphite
The premise of the PK300 is simple: no-nonsense design, heat efficient grill body, and excellent charcoal flavor. The cast aluminum body holds heat for maximum fuel efficiency and longevity.
At the heart of its upgraded retro architecture, the PK 300 charcoal grill embodies the spirit and pure cooking simplicity of the very first cast aluminum PK Grill to come out of its mold in 1952. Still built to cook. Still built to last. As always, 100% Original.
- A capable grill and smoker
- Excels at low/slow AND hot/fast cooks
- Proprietary shape ideal for 2-zone cooking, build a fire front and center for direct cooking or to the side for indirect
- Cast aluminum = even heat
- Hinged cooking grid for easy coal management
- Radial top vents and bottom vents with easy access control levers provide precision airflow control
- Interior ash control system contains ash and pre-heats air entering the capsule for a more efficient burn
- Ash containment system
Built to last
- Rustproof aluminum capsule
- 20-year warranty
- Rugged cart construction
- Large, ergonomic Durabilium™ lid handle
- Cast-in Durahinge™ won't rust or break
- Real rubber wheel with aluminum rim
- Improved cast aluminum capsule with precise lid seal
- Side shelf has built-in tow handle
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.