Otto Wilde Otto's Original Grill
Created by food-loving German siblings, The Otto Wilde Grill is the ultimate high-heat cooking machine. This infrared grill was designed to perfectly fire steaks but can tackle a whole host of foods - kabobs, poultry, lobster tails, lamb - just to name a few.
The unique gas-powered infrared burners sear food from above which is exactly how the most prestigious steakhouses create delectable dishes. Because the heat source is above the food, the temperature remains constant as it isn't disturbed by dripping meat juices and fat.
With sturdy construction and intelligent design, this is the perfect high-heat cooker to add to your arsenal.
- 2 infrared gas units reach temperatures over 1500° F
- High temperatures create flavorful crust on steaks
- Propane fuel with piezo ignition
- Heat shield protects table surfaces from heat
- In the box: gas hose and regulator, stainless steel drip tray, cast iron grate, multi-purpose tool, and drip tray tongs
- Outdoor use only
- Stainless steel construction
- Unit: 16.7" x 17.3" x 11.6"
- Cooking surface: 12.8" x 10.4"
- Made in Germany
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.