Treasure Garden 11' AKZP Cantilever Umbrella with Black Frame and Cast Silver Fabric | OPEN BOX | LOCAL SALE ONLY
Treasure Garden is the industry leader in quality shade products. Featuring sturdy construction and offering a range of heavy umbrella bases, you can spend more time enjoying your outdoors and less time worrying about chasing an umbrella around your yard. Treasure Garden stands behind their umbrellas with an industry-leading warranty and offers replacement parts from base pole to finial.
With more than 100 fabrics and 25 styles, Treasure Garden has the widest selection of shade products in the world. Creating your perfect outdoor setting is as easy as choosing an umbrella style, choosing an umbrella frame finish, and choosing an umbrella canopy fabric.
- 11-foot Octagon Canopy with Double Wind Vent
- Wide selection of durable, fade-resistant, easy-care fabrics in solids and stripes
- Aluminum Frame, powder coat finish
- 100% Kevlar mesh lift cord for added strength and durability
- Rotates 360⁰ easily with foot pedal
- Tilts horizontally at 18⁰, 36⁰, and 54⁰ angles
- Tilts vertically
- Crank Lift
- Built-in light adapter to fit Treasure Garden lights
- Ground to canopy when fully opened is approximately 7.5 feet
- Ground to umbrella top is approximately 9.5 feet
- Pole diameter: 3.64" x 2.56"
- Protective cover included
- 85 square feet of shade coverage
- Minimum base weight recommended: 200 lbs.
- Choose the Right Umbrella
- An 11’ AKZ Plus Cantilever Umbrella will shade up to a 60" round dining table for 6, a loveseat and two lounge chairs, or two chaise lounges.
- Standard weighted base (AKZ Base or AKZ13 Base)
- Rolling weighted base (AKZ13 Rolling Base)
- Ground mount kit
- Concrete mount kit
- Wood mount kit
How to Tilt and Rotate Your Cantilever
The Treasure Garden Cantilever Umbrella is easy to operate and enjoy. Open the canopy by turning the crank clockwise. Close the canopy by turning the crank counterclockwise. It takes just a few seconds to open and close. To tilt side-to-side, pull the lever from the cantilever beam, choose your preferred angle setting, return the lever to the beam and snap back into place. To tilt vertically, squeeze the lever in the grip on the umbrella pole and pull down. To rotate the canopy, press the foot pedal near the base and turn the umbrella to the desired position.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.