JK Adams Turnabout Reversible Maple Carving Board
A favorite of professional chefs around the world, this maple carving board is expertly designed for carving. One side is designed with an indentation that firmly holds poultry and roasts in place. The other side is flat for traditional carving. Both sides feature a generous gravy groove to retain that precious juice. The experts over at America's Test Kitchen have given this board their seal of approval for its useful design.
- 20" x 14" x 1 1/4"
- Vermont maple wood with a mineral oil finish
- Reversible - one side holds cuts of meat in place, other side is flat
- Both sides have large gravy groove
- To care for wood, rub with mineral oil occasionally
- Manufacturer's model number: TBS-2014
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.