Jensen Outdoor Richmond Balcony Rail Table
Make the most of a balcony or verandah with the Richmond Rectangular Rail Table. Designed for more intimate outdoor areas, this compact table comfortably seats up to two for alfresco dining and entertaining when space is limited, but the desire for leisure knows no bounds. The thoughtful assembly of individual slats of Ipe timber forms the linear details of the rectangular tabletop, straight legs and lower frame.
Masterfully crafted with traditional styling for the utmost relaxed elegance, the Richmond Collection is constructed from 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry-tropical forests for a lifetime of outdoor enjoyment and durability in any weather. Its deep, chocolate brown hue upon arrival can be preserved with simple care or may be allowed to slowly age and acquire a chic silver patina that leaves a big impression in smaller spaces.
- Frame is crafted from 100% FSC-Certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Ipe timber is made for outdoor settings with its natural strength, durability and resistance to both weather and wear.
- A unique, fine-grain sanding technique provides a smooth-as-glass hand finish to the Ipe timber craftsmanship.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be easily maintained for a lifetime or allowed to gracefully develop into a subtle silvery patina that offers deeper dimension.
- Metal joinery construction increases the table's strength and balance.
- Separate slats of Ipe timber are configured for the linear, tabletop details, straight legs and supporting lower frame.
- Seats two against a balcony or railing to bring dining and enjoyment to smaller outdoor spaces when paired with complementary counter height chairs from Jensen Outdoor.
- Height: 36"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 51"
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.