Jensen Outdoor Opal Coffee Table
Gather guests for coffee talk and cocktail conversation as you entertain at the Opal Rectangular Coffee Table. At last, you'll have a place to rest your drink or serve a light snack with this generously-sized coffee table that completes any deep seating selection from Jensen Outdoor. Invite countless compliments with its captivating tabletop details fashioned from individual slats of Ipe timber atop artfully tapered Ipe legs.
These decorative accents are the signature of the stylish Opal Collection, which is renowned for master craftsmanship and the responsible use of sustainably-sourced, 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia. The natural durability of Ipe timber allows it to withstand both extreme weather and wear for a lifetime of outdoor ease. Ipe timber displays a sophisticated, chocolate brown color that can be maintained with minimal care yet may also be permitted to develop a silver patina that reveals its inherent beauty.
- Frame is crafted from 100% FSC-Certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Ipe timber is made for outdoor settings with its natural strength, durability and resistance to both weather and wear.
- A unique, fine-grain sanding technique provides a smooth-as-glass hand finish to the Ipe timber craftsmanship.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be easily maintained for a lifetime or allowed to gracefully develop into a subtle silvery patina that offers deeper dimension.
- Constructed with mortise and tenon to create a polished, contemporary aesthetic.
- Individual slats of Ipe timber form the geometric pattern of central tabletop details.
- Tabletop invites compliments with decorative details formed from individual slats of Ipe timber.
- Create an entertaining oasis when paired with any deep seating partner from Jensen Outdoor.
- Height: 17"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 47"
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.