Jensen Outdoor Opal 60" x 32" Counter Height Table
Take dining and entertaining to new heights by gracing your outdoor landscape with the Opal 60″ x 32" Rectangular Counter Height Dining Table. Gather six with room to spare for easy, breezy dinners or an elegant night of cocktails at this spacious dining table whose tabletop displays a stylish pattern formed from individual slats of Ipe timber resting on an intricate table base with slightly tapered Ipe legs. Enjoy gatherings rain or shine with the thoughtful placement of a central tabletop opening that allows an umbrella to easily pass through.
A favorite for effortless entertaining when paired with any counter height dining chairs from Jensen Outdoor, the transitional design and master craftsmanship of the Opal Collection is beautifully expressed in 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, Bolivian forests. The exceptionally durable hardwood can withstand the natural elements for year-round enjoyment. When new, Ipe timber has a sophisticated, chocolate brown color that can be simply maintained yet may also be allowed to age and reveal a silver patina for an elevated appearance.
- Frame is crafted from 100% FSC-Certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Ipe timber is made for outdoor settings with its natural strength, durability and resistance to both weather and wear.
- A unique, fine-grain sanding technique provides a smooth-as-glass hand finish to the Ipe timber craftsmanship.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be easily maintained for a lifetime or allowed to gracefully develop into a subtle silvery patina that offers deeper dimension.
- Table legs are configured with metal joinery at multiple points for greater strength and balance.
- Crafted with individual slats of durable Ipe timber forming the central tabletop details, intermingling base and tapered legs.
- Features a central, precision-cut tabletop opening that permits the easy passthrough of a table umbrella to guard from the natural elements.
- Welcomes six guests comfortable when enjoyed with any Ipe high dining chair from Jensen Outdoor.
- Height: 36"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 60"
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.