Firegear Square Pan Thermocouple Flame Sense Outdoor Fireplace, Liquid Propane
Your search for the perfect backyard experience stops here. The Firegear square pan fireplace is your new favorite cozy space centerpiece that can be customized to your liking with framework and fire glass that highlight your backyard design. You'll find this fireplace is built to last with the firebox and burner assembly constructed of corrosion resistant 304 Stainless Steel. The unit starts up with the click of a button, as it uses Firegear's thermocouple flame sense (TFS) electronic ignition system, their most featured operating program. Lighting the fire is at your fingertips using the provided On / Off / High / Low remote control. No power is required for the system to work, it requires only 4 AAA batteries, allowing you to place it virtually anywhere. If you want to run it on power, add the A/C adapter (not included).
- Available in four (4) square pan sizes: 20” / 26” / 32” / 38”
- TFS (Thermocouple Flame Sense) technology with reliable direct spark ignition (non-piloted version)
- Battery operated electronic ignition with safety valve
- Safety valve turns gas OFF when flames go out
- High/Low adjustable flame height
- Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP) models
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Each unit ships with 46" tranquiline flex line and all fittings necessary for installation
- Optional controls include wireless timer, wireless wall on/off switch, wireless wall high/low wall controls, wired switch and home/pool automation system capabilities
- Tested and approved to: ANSI Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014 standards by Underwriters Laboratories
Five (5) year on stainless steel components. Two (2) years on gas valve, electronic components and pilot igniter assembly. Commercial Applications: One (1) year warranty on all parts.
Model Numbers by Opening Dimensions:
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.