Finex 5-quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven
The ultimate in versatility, Finex's 5-Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven can be used for soups, stews, roasts, and sides. The heavy construction means you'll have even-cooking heat retention whether cooking on the stove, in the oven, or on the grill.
Finex cast iron products are modeled after your favorite antique cast iron cookware. No detail is overlooked in the production process - from the intentional design, machine smoothed cooking surface, and hand seasoned finish, these cast iron pieces are impeccable. Made in America, Finex cast iron is functional, durable, and a joy to cook with.
- Twin stainless steel spring handles cool quickly
- Stone polished surface is easy to clean and durably seasoned
- Eight rounded corners serve as pour spouts
- Rounded corners also create evenly spaced steam vents when lid is rotated offset to the skillet
- Angled sides offer easier spatula access
- Base of dutch oven is circular for easy stirring and cleaning
- Pre-seasoned with 100% organic flaxseed oil to a non-stick, rust resistant bronze
- Surface of dutch oven will patina and improve as it is used
- 13.5" Length x 10.4" Width x 5.3" Height (with lid)
- 8.2" cooking surface
- MPN: DL5-10001
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.