Finex 18" Cast Iron Double Burner Griddle
Finex's Double Burner griddle is made for more than just breakfast - cook fajita veggies, flatbreads, and diner style burgers on this pre-seasoned surface. Created to span the surface of two burners on a standard stove top, this griddle can also be used in the oven, on the grill, or over a live fire.
Finex cast iron products are modeled after your favorite antique cast iron cookware. No detail is overlooked in the production process - from the intentional design, machine smoothed cooking surface, and hand seasoned finish, these cast iron pieces are impeccable. Made in America, Finex cast iron is functional, durable, and a joy to cook with.
- 22" from end to end
- Twin stainless steel spring handles cool quickly
- Stone polished surface is easy to clean and durably seasoned
- Shallow channel around the edge of the griddle catches grease without compromising the large, flat surface for breads and pizzas
- Angled sides offer easier spatula access
- Pre-seasoned with 100% organic flaxseed oil to a non-stick, rust resistant bronze
- Surface of griddle will patina and improve as it is used
- 22" Length x 12.25" Width x 2" Height
- 15" x 10" cooking surface
- MPN: G18-10001
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.