Finex 10" Cast Iron Skillet
Easily one of the most versatile kitchen tools around, the 10" cast iron skillet is a favorite of chefs the world over. Finex puts their signature spin on this classic with eight pour spouts and their stone polished surface for near non-stick functionality.
Finex cast iron products are modeled after your favorite antique cast iron cookware. No detail is overlooked in the production process - from the intentional design, machine smoothed cooking surface, and hand seasoned finish, these cast iron pieces are impeccable. Made in America, Finex cast iron is functional, durable, and a joy to cook with.
- Stainless steel spring handle cools quickly
- Stone polished surface is easy to clean and durably seasoned
- Eight rounded corners serve as pour spouts
- Rounded corners also create evenly spaced steam vents when matching lid is rotated offset to the skillet
- Angled sides offer easier spatula access
- Base of skillet is circular for easy stirring and cleaning
- Pre-seasoned with 100% organic flaxseed oil to a non-stick, rust resistant bronze
- Surface of griddle will patina and improve as it is used
- 17.2" Length x 10" Width x 3.2" Height
- 8.75" cooking surface
- MPN: S10-10001
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.