Chicago Brick Oven CBO-1000 Commercial Wood Fired Pizza Oven DIY Kit
Contains everything you need to construct an outdoor entertainment centerpiece. With over 2,000 square inches of cooking space, this is the ideal high-output commercial oven. It uses three methods to cook efficiently - convection, radiant, and conduction. Installation is straightforward, but requires some hardscaping experience.
Chicago Brick Oven kits are the best available and are made entirely in America. Just choose your style and facing material. Use any combination of stone, in any texture or color, to create a stunning oven that will fit your outdoor kitchen or patio motif.
With our CBO-1000 custom bundle kit, you’re equipped with everything you need to fire up CBO's signature FlameRoll™ cooking style.
Chicago Brick Oven CBO-1000 Commercial Wood Fired Pizza Oven DIY Kit Features:
- 7-piece oven (2-piece dome, 3-piece hearth, arch, insulating door)
- Install kit (insulating board, anchor plate, steel plate, insulating blanket, mortar)
- Cooking kit (pizza peel, brush, infrared thermometer gun)
- Heats up in 45-60 minutes in mild weather conditions
- Kiln dried after casting process
- Lower dome is traditional Neapolitan style, means even temps and low fuel consumption
- Hearth space: 53" x 39"
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.