Bella Outdoor Living Medio28 Portable Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
A 28″ stainless steel pizza oven manufactured in the United States by Forno Bravo in Colorado Springs, CO.
The oven arrives fully assembled, and is lightweight enough that it is fully portable and can be set up in less than an hour.
Bella ovens are more affordable and flexible than traditional refractory or brick ovens; these lightweight, portable wood-fired pizza ovens install easily with no curing required.
This wonderful pizza oven heats up remarkably quick (15-30 minutes) and uses less wood on average than a traditional brick oven.
- Cooking floor 28″width X 24″ deep; all stainless steel landing and prep area
- You can bake 3 pizzas at a time, or 40 pizzas per hour
- Outdoor use only, can be installed under patio with UL103HT chimney
- Wood fired pizza oven, no gas or charcoal
- Exterior material is 304-stainless steel
- Cooking stone: cordierite ceramic
- Opening width: 18"
- 672-square inch cooking area
- 27 1/4" high chimney
- Stainless steel pizza oven dome core with powder coated wrap
- Stainless steel cart with hardware to assemble
- Stainless steel stovepipe with flue
- Stainless steel door
- High grade ceramic cooking floor
- Starter tool kit with gloves, stainless steel pizza peel and wooden pizza peel
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.