Hanamint Mayfair Estate Club Middle Chair
If you appreciate sophistication without sacrificing the comfort of casual, down-to-earth living, Mayfair is your collection! The artful trellis back design and scrolled edges bring out Mayfair’s elegance while the Desert Bronze finish highlights its rustic, earthy feel. This classic collection will boast stability for many seasons!
MAYFAIR ESTATE CLUB MIDDLE CHAIR
Desert Bronze Finish
Dimensions: 24”W x 36”D x 36.3”H, 10.8" Seat Height (without cushion). 36" overall depth including back; 27.5" depth from front leg to back leg
Weight: 26 lbs
Cushions sold separately.
The Mayfair Collection is designed with your space and your style in mind. Choose from seven different seating pieces to build the loveseat, sofa, sectional, or crescent sectional that you want! For individual seating, you can have your choice of Club Chair, Swivel Rocker, and Swivel Glider. Add a Mayfair Ottoman, Coffee Table, Fire Pit Table, End Table, or Ice Bucket Table to complete the set. The options don’t end there! Choose from the cushions we have in stock, or we will help you find and order the cushions you want!
Creating an outdoor space that fits your personality and lifestyle is at your fingertips! Contact us today to get a quote or for assistance in building the furniture set that you want.
PICK YOUR PIECES - Build Your Own Mayfair Sofa, Loveseat, or Sectional using these seven pieces.
(See Popular Configurations in the images above)
- Mayfair Estate Club Left Chair (Model No. 208441)
- Mayfair Estate Club Right Chair (Model No. 208443)
- Mayfair Estate Club Middle Chair (Model No. 208445)
- Mayfair Estate Club Corner Chair (Model No. 208447)
- Mayfair Estate Crescent Left Chair (Model No. 208481)
- Mayfair Estate Crescent Right Chair (Model No. 208483)
- Mayfair Estate Crescent Middle Chair (Model No. 208485)
- Quality comfort at a great price
- Rust-free cast aluminum construction with marine grade stainless steel hardware results in years of enjoyment
- Eight-step powder coat finish process creates a beautiful custom finish
- Powder coat finish is formulated against cracking, blistering and peeling
- Easy Maintenance – wipe clean with water and mild soap
As one of the country’s leading manufacturers in cast aluminum outdoor furniture, Hanamint prides itself in offering quality comfort at a great price.
Hanamint uses only rust-free cast aluminum and marine grade stainless steel hardware, resulting in outdoor aluminum furniture that has potential for years of enjoyment. An extensive casting, sealing and eight-step powder coat finishing process creates furniture with a beautiful custom finish. After each piece is cast, it is hand-filed, polished, and cleaned several times to prepare the aluminum for solid adhesion of the finish. Each piece then receives a primer coat and a baked-on powder coat of paint that is formulated against cracking, blistering and peeling. Follow that with hand-finished brushing and another round of baked-on clear coat and you have furniture that will continue to look sharp for many years. And maintenance is easy- just wipe clean with water and mild soap and your furniture will look just like new!
- Hanamint warrants to the original retail purchaser of Hanamint or Alu-Mont branded items that in the event the furniture frame fails structurally, other than as the result of abuse or improper use, within TEN (10) YEARS from the date of purchase, Hanamint will, at is sole option, replace the part, repair the frame or replace the entire item.
- Hanamint warrants the powder coat finish against peeling and blistering (but not against fading and wear, as these may be expected due to the nature of hand-applied finishes) for THREE (3) YEARS from the date of purchase.
- Hanamint warrants all cushions, sling fabrics and fire pit accessories (bowls, screen covers, grates and pokers) for ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase. This limited warranty does not cover damage to fire pits due to excessive heat.
- Casual Cushion Corp. warrants all cushions for ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase for normal wear and tear.