Polywood Nautical Curveback Adirondack
Relax in the Polywood Nautical Curveback Adirondack Chair, a spacious chair featuring curved back slats and waterfall front for added comfort. Fanback design and sleek leg profile, this Adirondack chair looks great in any outdoor space. Pair with any polywood side table or fire pit. Dimensions: 31.25"W x 40.5"H x 34.38"D.
What Is POLYWOOD made from?
POLYWOOD is made from HDPE — short for “high-density polyethylene” — a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. They currently recycle an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day and transform them into genuine POLYWOOD lumber. Learn more about our recycling process.
HDPE, by nature, is an extremely durable plastic that is weather resistant and easy to clean — perfect for outdoor furniture. In addition to HDPE, POLYWOOD lumber includes UV-inhibited pigment systems to help maintain lumber colors throughout the material, not just on the surface.
- Features a smooth texture with a satin painted wood appearance
- Genuine POLYWOOD® lumber is made with a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Withstands a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||AD610|