Polywood Coastal Counter Sling Chair Vintage Sahara with Parchment Sling
You'll want to dine outside daily when you know you get to sit in the comfortable Coastal Dining Chair. This modern chair looks as good as it feels, and it pairs well with other pieces in the Coastal Collection so you can complete the look of your outdoor space with ease. Polywood Coastal Dining Chair in Vintage Sahara Frame with Parchment Sling.
Overall Dimensions: 24.5" x 43" x 25" (WxHxD)
Seat Height: 24.5"
Seat Depth: 17"
Seat Width: 19"
Arm Height: 32"
What Is POLYWOOD Made From?
POLYWOOD is made from HDPE — short for “high-density polyethylene” — a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. They currently recycle an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day and transform them into genuine POLYWOOD lumber.
HDPE, by nature, is an extremely durable plastic that is weather resistant and easy to clean — perfect for outdoor furniture. In addition to HDPE, POLYWOOD lumber includes UV-inhibited pigment systems to help maintain lumber colors throughout the material, not just on the surface.
- Genuine POLYWOOD® lumber is made with a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Withstands a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing