Jensen Outdoor Richmond Dining Arm Chair
Be armed and ready for outdoor entertaining with the Richmond Dining Arm Chair. Host weekend barbecues and breezy lunches at a moment√ïs notice by pairing this tasteful chair with any Ipe dining table from Jensen Outdoor. Don't be surprised when guests linger longer at the table with the angled backrest, sturdy seat and subtly arched arms crafted from individual slats of solid Ipe timber, all resting upon sturdy, sculptural legs.
The Richmond Collection adds an air of relaxed elegance to your patio or poolside with traditional styling, fine craftsmanship and the use of 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests. Durable and beautiful features a rich, chocolate brown color when new may be maintained with minimal care yet may also be allowed to age into an elegant silver patina.
- Frame is crafted from 100% FSC-Certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Ipe timber is made for outdoor settings with its natural strength, durability and resistance to both weather and wear.
- A unique, fine-grain sanding technique provides a smooth-as-glass hand finish to the Ipe timber craftsmanship.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be easily maintained for a lifetime or allowed to gracefully develop into a subtle silvery patina that offers deeper dimension.
- Mortise and tenon joinery creates a smooth surface and refined appearance.
- Linear slats of Ipe timber provide structural support and traditional allure to the contoured backrest and supportive seat, as well as the subtly arched arms and legs.
- Serves as the perfect addition to any complementary dining table from Jensen Outdoor.
- Height: 38"
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 27"
- Arm Height: 25"
- Seat Height: 18"
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Jensen Outdoor warranties to the original purchaser that, for a period of five (5) years (except as specified in our Limited Residential Warranty) of residential use from the date of purchase, under normal use and service conditions, Jensen Outdoor furniture shall be free from defects in workmanship or materials.
For service under this warranty, contact your Jensen Outdoor retailer from whom you purchased the product. Due to your Jensen Outdoor retailer’s service policy requirements, they will need to submit a warranty claim to Jensen Outdoor on your behalf.
When submitting a claim, to your retailer, please supply the following documentation:
- Proof of purchase (copy of receipt)
- The product item number(s)
- A written description of the defect
- Photographs of the full product and close-ups of the warranty issue
Once documentation has been received, evaluated, and deemed defective under this warranty Jensen Outdoor’s sole responsibility shall be, at its option, to repair or replace defective components, to repair or replace defective furniture, or authorize repairs by a third party, and to notify the Retailer of the solution. Should a defective product no longer be available, Jensen Outdoor may replace it with a similar product of equal or greater value.