Castelle Transitional 20" Square Side Table with Live Edge Mahogany Top and Antique Walnut Finish
Castelle's tables are beyond comparison for their beauty and endurance. The tables especially showcase the artisan-inspired designs and perfected craftsmanship that the brand is so well-known for. With a variety of beautiful table-top designs and exquisite finishes, you can build the exact table you want. Contact us today to learn more about your Castelle table options.
TRANSITIONAL 20" SQUARE SIDE TABLE
Dimensions: 23.5”W x 23.5”D x 22”H
Live Edge Mahogany Top
Antique Walnut Finish
This side table will help complete your Castelle deep seating arrangement in Antique Walnut Finish.
In the past 40 years, Castelle has earned the position of the premier manufacturer of cast aluminum outdoor furniture. What sets Castelle apart is their thirty-five artisan-inspired collections that are available in contemporary, transitional, traditional, lodge and other popular designs. Castelle has a collection to perfectly fit your style. One thing that is true throughout all the collections is Castelle’s unwavering commitment to quality, attention to detail, exquisite finishes and a focus on comfort. World-class quality, comfort and selection - that’s Castelle.
We are proud to showcase and recommend Castelle’s products as the finest outdoor furniture in our showroom.
- For four decades, Castelle has led the industry with their artisan-inspired designs, relentless commitment to quality and unequaled comfort.
- Castelle is synonymous with selection. Whether you have a flair for traditional, transitional or modern, Castelle produces a collection that is certain to suit your style.
- When you encounter Castelle furniture for the first time, you will immediately be taken by the beauty of the design, the finely crafted frames and the hand-applied finishes. All of this will invite you to slip in to the seat to be captured by unparalleled comfort.
- More than just a place to sit, Castelle’s timeless designs will deliver comfort and elegance for your family and friends for decades to come.
It’s what’s under the hood so-to-speak that makes Castelle the best of the best. From frame to seat, each step of the manufacturing process has been perfected to ensure the very best product is delivered to your door.
The quality begins with flawless aluminum grades that meet ANSI standards and are ideal for extruding, casting, welding and finishing. Perfected casting techniques eliminate air pockets in the castings producing maximum-strength frames that provide decades of service without cracking or breaking. A world-class finish starts with extensive surface cleaning before dipping in a chemical wash in preparation for application of the base finish layer. The unique finishes common to Castelle are hand applied then preserved with a final layer of clear coat. Fifteen-steps in all result in beautiful finishes that are extremely durable and backed by an excellent warranty.
While we have established that Castelle has taken every possible step to produce the finest frame in the industry with a finish process that is second-to-none, the only remaining element is comfort. Castelle delivers unequaled comfort in its cushions by starting with a high resiliency urethane foam core in a precise density to deliver comfort and elongation for shape retention. This core is then Dacron-wrapped, fitted with a dust cover and covered with solution-dyed acrylic fabric to give you a luxurious cushion intended to last for many years.
Castelle doesn’t stop there with attention to quality. Each piece is carefully wrapped and packaged to ensure that your furniture arrives in pristine shape.
With many beautiful collections to choose from plus excellent selections in finishes and fabrics, we can help you personalize your Castelle furniture to fit the outdoor lifestyle you desire.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean frames with a mild soap and water solution – preferably an automotive type liquid soap wax that is safe for clear coat finishes. Store in an upright position to allow any water to drain.
- Clean cushions and slings with a sponge or soft brush and a mild soap and water solution. For any mildew stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach, ½ cup laundry detergent, 1 gallon of warm water. Allow solution to soak for 10 minutes, rinse, and air dry.
The original purchaser is warranted that construction of this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase (invoice date), under normal residential use as follows:
- 15 YEAR FRAME warranty covers structural failure (broken frame or welds) when properly maintained. Improper assembly or exposure to sub-freezing temperatures is not covered. To avoid accumulation of moisture inside the frames, product must be stored in an upright position. Please refer to Care & Maintenance.
- 5 YEAR FRAME FINISH warranty covers against peeling and blistering under normal use and proper maintenance.
- 2 YEAR FABRIC, CUSHION, AND SLING warranty covers manufacturing defect in assembly.