Chicago Brick Oven CBO-750 Countertop Wood Fired Pizza Oven
As low as
Please allow additional time for processing. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
Info Quick Links
The ultimate residential wood fired oven. This countertop oven features boasts enough space to entertain families or small groups and can be placed on a sturdy base of your choice. The oven is pre-assembled and comes in two color variations so that it will fit your entertainment area perfectly. Chicago Brick Oven's pizza ovens are sourced and built in the USA. The signature "Flame Roll" cooking style generates high, even temperatures for an excellent cooking experience.
Cut down on the cost and time of a fully custom oven installation, while benefiting from an oven that is designed to give you amazing results cook after cook.
- Metal insulating hood available in silver vein or copper vein
- Accessory package included: pizza peel, brush, infrared thermometer gun
- Heats up in 45-60 minutes in mild weather conditions
- Kiln dried after casting process
- Refractory style oven - slightly slower to reach temperature but easier on fuel consumption
- Lower dome is traditional Neapolitan style, means even temps and low fuel consumption
- Hearth space: 38" x 28"
- Floor dimensions: 35.5" x 40"
|Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)||CBO-O-CT-750|