Weber Q 1400 Electric Grill
The Weber Q 1400 Electric Grill was designed with the urban griller in mind, and is ideal for apartment buildings that restrict the use of gas or charcoal grills.
The Weber Q 1400 features a cast aluminum lid and body that keeps heat within the cooking chamber, and a glass reinforced nylon frame that provides a steady base for the grill.
The 1,560 watt electric elements makes cooking burgers, brats, steaks and more easy while the infinite heat control settings allow you to dial in the perfect temperature. Porcealin-enameled casti-iron cooking grates absorb heat and push it into your food giving you grilling marks that are synonomous with gas and charcaol grills.
With 189 inches of cooking space there is enough room to cook nine 4" burgers.
- 1,560 watt electric element
- Infinite heat control settings
- 189 square cooking inches
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Removable catch pan
- Aluminum heat retention liner
- 6-foot grounded electrical cord
- Painted, cast aluminum lid finish
DIMENSIONS (LID OPEN)
- Height (inches): 23.5
- Width (inches): 27
- Depth (inches): 20.5